When you share information with us, we use it in the following ways:
- To provide you with better service
- To deliver electronic content and services
- To improve the quality of our services
- To prevent abuse of our services
- To manage your access to our web-based services
- To show you more relevant content
We collect and receive information from various sources:
- Analytical information provided by third parties
- Information that you provide to us, such as through contact forms
- Technical information about your use of the service, such as pages visited and device information
- We do not collect mailing lists for marketing purposes or engage in direct electronic marketing
We may disclose your information to third parties for legitimate reasons:
- Personal information may be disclosed to partners involved in the implementation of our services
Your Right to Know
Retention of Data
Information We Collect
We collect information from you, our legitimate partners, or automatically.
Information you provide to us, such as feedback or comments
Information about your use of our services, including technical details and device information
Information received from third parties through analytics tools.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect to provide, protect, maintain, and improve our services. We may also use the information to offer tailored content and assist with issue resolution. Personal information may be processed on our partner servers located in various countries.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information for legitimate purposes, subject to the requirements of applicable data protection laws. Information may be disclosed to parties involved in the implementation of our services or to ensure service security. In the event of an acquisition or financial transaction, information may be disclosed.
Cookies and Tracking Techniques
Personal Data Processing and Registry Protection
Our personnel process personal data in compliance with data protection legislation. We do not transfer personal data outside the EU or EEA.
Inspection and Prohibition Rights
You have the right to inspect and request corrections or deletions of your personal information. Requests should be sent to our registrar. We retain the right to refuse or charge for unfounded or excessive requests.
We prioritize protecting your information from unauthorized access. Our services, servers, and databases are encrypted and secured using industry-standard measures. We also maintain backups and promptly report any security breaches.
Retention of Data
We retain personal information in accordance with applicable legislation and for as long as necessary. Certain information may be retained due to legal requirements.
Last modified: 15.06.2023