From 28 September 2020, the car theory test contains 3 multiple-choice questions based on a short video.
- A candidate will watch one video clip instead of reading a case study, and answer 3 questions about it.
- You can watch the video as many times as you like during the multiple-choice part of your theory test.
- For example, you can watch the video once, answer a question and then watch the video again before answering the second question.
- For each of the 3 multiple-choice questions, you’ll have to choose one correct answer from 4 possible answers.
- This change is applied only to car theory test.